Thursday, September 11, 2008

thoughts

have you ever had a moment where you ran into someone from your past and finally had the opportunity to play out that 'what if i ever see them again senario that you played in your head'? Well that became a reality to me and i can say I love where I am in life. I have had my belief that things happen for a reason, struggles create stronger people, and the sad fact that some people will never learn reinforced. What a wonderful learning lesson life is. I wonder how many times do we need to be reminded that we are where we need to be and to be greatful for what we have and not wonder what if.....

2 comments:

Tawsha said...

Hi!! Its so good to see your blog, and I would LOVE to add you to ours. These things are such a great way to keep in touch. Alexis is soo cute! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys at Christmas! love to you all!!
Tawsha

Kristin said...

This is so true. It's hard sometimes to remember how lucky we are.